Hello Cardinals Families!!
First off, I apologize for the double emails, the previous one got cut off so I am trying again... The 2022 Cheer and Football Seasons are in full swing, and it’s been great seeing all the athletes out on the field putting in their hard work! Please read the information below, in a hope of limiting the number of emails that are going out, I have included a LOT of information here.
Being a program that heavily depends on fundraising and volunteering to give our athletes the best experience possible, we are reaching out to share the various fundraising and volunteer opportunities for the 2022 Season.
Fundraising: Participation in popcorn sales and/or the cheer competition is required for all families that did not opt out during registration with a 1-time payment.
- Thirsty Moose Fundraiser Night: Enjoy a great meal and raise money for the Cardinals organization at the same time! On Wednesday, September 14th, Thirsty Moose will donate 10% of all sales from 4-9pm back to our organization. (Eat in only, take out not included) The more people that join, the more we raise so share with your friends and family!
- Double Good Popcorn: The sale will run from Fri. Oct 7th @5pm – Tuesday Oct 11th at 5pm and is sold completely online! Keep an eye out for information closer to the fundraising dates!
- Londonderry/Merrimack Cheer Competition: Last year we were invited to join Londonderry in hosting the Fall Classic, one of the “Fab Four” Cheer Competitions in New Hampshire. This is an amazing annual opportunity for fundraising for our organization and all we need from you is volunteer time for a few hours on the day of the competition, October 30th! Please keep an eye out for a volunteer sign-up that should be sent in the next couple weeks!
Volunteering: Signing up for at least 2 slots per child (1 for flag) is required and agreed upon at registration. Failure to volunteer may result in decreased play time for your child.
- Londonderry/Merrimack Cheer Competition: As I just mentioned, this is a great opportunity for our organization, but it can only happen with the help of our families through volunteering. (So please don’t make us beg, because we will :) )
- Games: While we all enjoy watching our kids show off their hard work on our home field, the games can’t happen without the great volunteer work provided by parents, family members and friends. Prior to home games, there will be a sign-up link that goes out to families requesting for help for specific roles needed at each game. With all those spots taken care of, the coaches are able to put all their focus on the game at hand, so get those spots filled. Want to be able to focus on your child’s playing/cheering? Choose a sideline job like the chain gang, clock spotter, or announcing, or even a spot during a different team’s game for the weekend!
Picture dates have been determined; you may have received a preliminary email with some details! Please see below to see the details for when/where your child’s pictures are. There will be both individual and team pictures, so even if you are not interested in individual pictures, please make every effort to attend so your child can be part of the team photo! I have attached the order form here, please fill it out and bring it the night of pictures.
- Wednesday, Sept 14th at Veterans Memorial: Flag, Cheer, Seniors (rain date: Tuesday, September 20th )
- Seniors: 5pm
- Flag: 5:20pm
- Cheer: 5:40pm
- Thursday, Sept 15th at Wasserman: Youth, Juniors (rain date: Wednesday, September 21st)
- Juniors: 5pm
- Youth: 5:20pm
As a side note, due to popular request, in addition to select gear available at the games, the store has been reopened! At the store you will find both cheer and football apparel options! You can shop at the link below:
So be on the lookout for those volunteer sign-ups and fundraiser specifics as the dates get closer and as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!